Join the (R)evolution
We’re not a logistic company with technology working for the fashion market. We’re a Tech Fashion Startup shaping the Supply Chain of the future. Our four founders and a early-adopter brand started this path in 2015 and we rapidly grown into a global business of 50 labels from 3 different continents, delivering the dream beauty of fashion in over 500k pieces to 88 countries worldwide. To keep on growing we need the right people to engage with the apparel and to build and develop great software. Spoke is our tech product that brings full visibility, flexibility and control to the fashion universe like never before enabling hundreds of brands to globally scale their business.
What’s the job HUUBout?
We are not just developing software, we are embedding artificial intelligence processes into our software development cycles. In this position you’re able to work on the core of our business, entering and developing a tech ecossystem with an architecture built to aggregate an end-to-end and omnichannel solution that, at the same time, is abstract enough to integrate with other global parties, granting the foundations of all business fundamentals.
What you’ll do
As Senior Data Scientist, you will be designing new models to optimize our Supply Chain and to leverage the sales potential of our brands. Remember that we are managing 50 different Supply Chains of our 50 brands from 3 different continents that represents 500k pieces delivered to 88 countries worldwide. Optimization and Machine Learning models are already a critical driver of our business. You will:
- Work with large and complex datasets and report insights from them, by using a mix of standard tools, and programming languages
- Design, implement and evaluate Optimization and Machine Learning models, agents and software prototypes
- Interact and collaborate cross-functionally with different teams, to identify opportunities and improve our products and data infrastructure
Who You Are
- MScs in Computer Science, Math or similar
- +3yrs experience in a Data Science related role, preferably working within a Retail, E-commerce and Operations environment
- Good grasp of Statistics and Machine Learning fundamentals
- Experience with data science platforms and programming languages such as Python and database languages (e.g. SQL)
- Experience with ML/Deep Learning frameworks/libs (e.g. Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, Scikit-Learn, Spark ML) and data processing (e.g. Spark, Pandas) is highly valued
Nice to have
- PhD is valued
- Experience developing software
Welcome to our World:
- Fast-growing global company
- Young, ambitious and innovative environment empowering personal and professional development
- Project-basis mindset with a multidisciplinary approach towards success
- Agreements on flexible scheduling
- Autonomy and responsability over your work
- Strong team culture and spirit
- Multiple opportunities with great career prospects
- We are commited with equality of opportunities regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, belief or any other personal, social or cultural background and existence.