Join the (R)evolution
We’re not a logistic company with technology working for the fashion market. We’re a Tech Fashion Startup shaping the Supply Chain of the future. Our four founders and a early-adopter brand started this path in 2015 and we rapidly grown into a global business of 50 labels from 3 different continents, delivering the dream beauty of fashion in over 500k pieces to 88 countries worldwide. To keep on growing we need the right people to engage with the apparel and to build and develop great software. Spoke is our tech product that brings full visibility, flexibility and control to the fashion universe like never before enabling hundreds of brands to globally scale their business.
What’s the job HUUBout?
We are not just developing software, we are embedding artificial intelligence processes into our software development cycles. In this position you’re able to work on the core of our business, entering and developing a tech ecossystem with an architecture built to aggregate an end-to-end and omnichannel solution that, at the same time, is abstract enough to integrate with other global parties, granting the foundations of all business fundamentals.
What you’ll do
You’ll be on the team that owns the capacity to scale our business. Remember that we are managing 50 different Supply Chains of our 50 brands from 3 different continents that represents 500k pieces delivered to 88 countries worldwide.
As a tech savvy you will:
- Have an impact on decision making when it comes to technology
- Be merged into a full stack team. We love to deliver scalable features, not just great code
- Learn from our experience with the frameworks that we’ve been using from our complex architecture and our different products
- Be close to the hundreds of brands and thousands of clients that you’ll be impacting with each new feature launched
- Work with the team to set and maintain the best development standards and practices
Who You Are
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar experience
- 5+ years experience
- Interested in large-scale systems
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills coupled with resilience – you don’t let go until you crack the issue
- Flexible with tools and methodologies – you will have preferences but are generally agnostic when it comes to technology as you believe all comes down to what serves best the team’s objective
- Proficiency with back-end development (like Python, JS or PHP)
- Knowledge with frameworks (Django, Node, Laravel or similar)
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with REST APIs
- Capacity to deliver high quality, clean and robust software
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Good written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Knowledge of AngularJS or any other JS framework
- Understanding the design and development of a microservice architecture
- Agile development methodology/Scrum
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Familiar with message brokers or cache mechanisms
- Experience in other languages (Scala, Erlang, Java, etc.)
Welcome to our World:
- Fast-growing global company
- Young, ambitious and innovative environment empowering personal and professional development
- Project-basis mindset with a multidisciplinary approach towards success
- Agreements on flexible scheduling
- Autonomy and responsability over your work
- Strong team culture and spirit
- Multiple opportunities with great career prospects
- We are commited with equality of opportunities regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, belief or any other personal, social or cultural background and existence.