Join the (R)evolution
We’re not a logistic company with technology working for the fashion market. We’re a Tech Fashion Startup shaping the Supply Chain of the future. Our four founders and a early-adopter brand started this path in 2015 and we rapidly grown into a global business of 50 labels from 3 different continents, delivering the dream beauty of fashion in over 500k pieces to 88 countries worldwide. To keep on growing we need the right people to engage with the apparel and to build and develop great software. Spoke is our tech product that brings full visibility, flexibility and control to the fashion universe like never before enabling hundreds of brands to globally scale their business.
What’s the job HUUBout?
Say Hello to Spoke, our product proposal to the Fashion World. It’s developed to create one single center point that integrates all business fundamentals: from suppliers to clients, from purchases to sales, from stock management to replenishment strategies, from deliveries to returns. One product, one ecosystem! We want it to be the best and to look the best and that’s why we incorporate UX/UI with the tech architecture best practices at all times.
What you’ll do
Being a QA Analyst at HUUB means be responsible to deliver great features to our customers as fast as possible while ensuring the highest quality user experience. You be will joining our rapidly growing Product team and be responsible for testing new features and functionality within SPOKE platform, and will work closely with engineers and product owners in an agile environment. This includes helping define user stories and acceptance criteria as well as testing new feature functionality. You will:
- Analyze product requirements and architect test plans
- Prioritize, write, and run automated test plans
- Evaluate manual and automated test results and help prioritize bugs
- Report bugs, track defects, and manage outstanding release issues
- Work with Project Managers to troubleshoot and diagnose client-reported issues
- Work with individual developers to resolve issues
- Support the platform release manager during the launch/release process
- Collaborate effectively within and across teams and with both technical and non-technical partners
- Track defects and provide quality metrics
- Contribute in team sprint planning meetings
Who you are?
- 2+ years of professional experience in a QA role
- Professional experience testing a SaaS product
- Knowledge of common testing methodologies
- Experience working (and thriving) in a global, fast-paced, distributed, high growth environment
Welcome to our World:
- Fast-growing global company
- Young, ambitious and innovative environment empowering personal and professional development
- Project-basis mindset with a multidisciplinary approach towards success
- Agreements on flexible scheduling
- Autonomy and responsability over your work
- Strong team culture and spirit
- Multiple opportunities with great career prospects
- We are commited with equality of opportunities regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, belief or any other personal, social or cultural background and existence.