Join the (R)evolution
We’re not a logistic company with technology working for the fashion market. We’re a Tech Fashion Startup shaping the Supply Chain of the future. Our four founders and a early-adopter brand started this path in 2015 and we rapidly grown into a global business of 50 labels from 3 different continents, delivering the dream beauty of fashion in over 500k pieces to 88 countries worldwide. To keep on growing we need the right people to engage with the apparel and to build and develop great software. Spoke is our tech product that brings full visibility, flexibility and control to the fashion universe like never before enabling hundreds of brands to globally scale their business.
What’s the job HUUBout?
Say Hi to Spoke, our product proposal to the Fashion World. It’s developed to create one single center point that integrates all business fundamentals: from suppliers to clients, from purchases to sales, from stock management to replenishment strategies, from deliveries to returns. One product, one ecosystem! We want it to be the best and to look the best and that’s why we incorporate UX/UI with the tech architecture best practices at all times.
What you’ll do
Being a Product Owner at HUUB is an exciting opportunity to be at the front line of a fast-paced startup where you will be continuously challenged. You will be involved on developing the most advanced supply-chain product, Spoke. You’ll have a significant amount of ownership and responsibility, having a lead role in a product team. Together you’ll determine the roadmap for your area, deliver these solutions from conception to release, continuously shipping improvements to our customers. You will:
- Understand our business strategy and deliver product that reflects a uniquely HUUB perspective on how to achieve it
- Become an expert in your area of the product, understanding the competitive landscape, the evolving market needs, and how those things relate to the company mission and vision.
- Manage the roadmap – capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritise this work so your team is always working on the most impactful projects
- Work closely with stakeholders across the product and business organisation to understand their needs
- Deeply know the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with customers
Who you are:
- Strong knowledged with agile development practices, methodologies, and tools.
- Direct, hands-on experienced with writing user stories, grooming product backlogs, and coordinating and prioritising conflicting requirements in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- An analytical, curious and inquisitive mindset person when thinking about software products and user behaviour
- Ability to adapt to change in complex team situations
- Drive, motivation and strong follow-through on tasks
- Sharp eye for detail
- An excellent self-starter who can collaborate effectively with designers and engineers
- An excellent communicator of product decisions and know the rationale behind them
- A person able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically.
Nice to have
- Previous experiences on Product Management
- Previous experiences on Supply-chain or E-commerce projects
Welcome to our World:
- Fast-growing global company
- Young, ambitious and innovative environment empowering personal and professional development
- Project-basis mindset with a multidisciplinary approach towards success
- Agreements on flexible scheduling
- Autonomy and responsability over your work
- Strong team culture and spirit
- Multiple opportunities with great career prospects
- We are commited with equality of opportunities regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, belief or any other personal, social or cultural background and existence.