Join the (R)evolution
We’re not a logistic company with technology working for the fashion market. We’re a Tech Fashion Startup shaping the Supply Chain of the future. Our four founders and a early-adopter brand started this path in 2015 and we rapidly grown into a global business of 50 labels from 3 different continents, delivering the dream beauty of fashion in over 500k pieces to 88 countries worldwide. To keep on growing we need the right people to engage with the apparel and to build and develop great software. Spoke is our tech product that brings full visibility, flexibility and control to the fashion universe like never before enabling hundreds of brands to globally scale their business.
What’s the job HUUBout?
Say Hello to Spoke, our product proposal to the Fashion World. It’s developed to create one single center point that integrates all business fundamentals: from suppliers to clients, from purchases to sales, from stock management to replenishment strategies, from deliveries to returns. One product, one ecosystem! We want it to be the best and to look the best and that’s why we incorporate UX/UI with the tech architecture best practices at all times.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a Product Designer to join our Product development team. You’ll be collaborating with our cross-functional teams to design SPOKE from the beginning to the end of the product development cycle, from new disruptive ideas to detailed iterations. You will be responsible for providing end-to-end user experience design solutions based on in-depth knowledge of users and industry’s best practices. You will:
- Be part of the product team and support on crafting and refining products according to business requirements and UX best practices.
- Work through design problems from beginning to end: translating research insights into ideas that form disruptive new products and features, then designing the workflows and detailed interactions to realize them
- Be able to plan and execute Design sprints according to the methodology best practices.
- Initiate and participate in user research either for requirements research and prototype validation.
- Be able to create user flows, low-fidelity wireframes to high-fidelity polished mockups, and ability to quickly iterate designs according to the user feedback
- Work closely with engineers as they build and ship ideas
- Become a problem-solver for interface issues that may appear during projects implementation and ensure a good user experience throughout the product life cycle
Who you are?
- Experienced designing digital products and systems, not just websites. You have helped ship products
- A person with an appreciation of the entire product development process, from problem solving through to detailed UI and visual design
- Able to create beautiful high-fidelity mockups of your designs using Sketch, Figma, etc
- Fluent english in speaking, reading and writing, overseas background will be desirable
Nice to have
- Previous experience on Supply-chain or E-commerce projects
- Formal education background in human-computer interaction, industrial design, visual communication, or education-related design disciplines
Welcome to our World:
- Fast-growing global company
- Young, ambitious and innovative environment empowering personal and professional development
- Project-basis mindset with a multidisciplinary approach towards success
- Agreements on flexible scheduling
- Autonomy and responsability over your work
- Strong team culture and spirit
- Multiple opportunities with great career prospects
- We are commited with equality of opportunities regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, belief or any other personal, social or cultural background and existence.