Join the (R)evolution
We’re not a logistic company with technology working for the fashion market. We’re a Tech Fashion Startup shaping the Supply Chain of the future. Our four founders and a early-adopter brand started this path in 2015 and we rapidly grown into a global business of 50 labels from 3 different continents, delivering the dream beauty of fashion in over 500k pieces to 88 countries worldwide. To keep on growing we need the right people to engage with the apparel and to build and develop great software. Spoke is our tech product that brings full visibility, flexibility and control to the fashion universe like never before enabling hundreds of brands to globally scale their business.
What’s the job HUUBout?
HUUB is on the path to create one of the most exciting Supply Chains in the world. To get there we need people that thrive in dynamic environments and have the drive to overcome complex challenges. We’re focused on Gloal Operations building the process design and execution while enabling new Supply Chain solutions based on operation design and network optimization. Both are at the heart of HUUB’s strategy.
What you’ll do
As a Junior Supply Chain Analyst, you will be part of the team responsible for designing and optimizing an international Supply Chain. The team will be held responsible for setting and managing new operations in Europe, design and implement solutions/tools of collaboration between HUUB & Vendors and to HUUB’s overall logistic cost. You will:
- Manage the existing operations – Costs, SLAs, Compliance, Processes
- Define KPIs or other controlling solutions for full visibility over partners
- Work alongside the Product Team to develop new and exciting features to our platform, SPOKE
- Assist in the management of internal projects with the Business and Global Operations teams
Who you are?
- An extraordinary academic track record
- Incredible Analytical Skills
- A knack to get things done
- To be a super-fast learner that enjoys problem solving
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing
Welcome to our World:
- Fast-growing global company
- Young, ambitious and innovative environment empowering personal and professional development
- Project-basis mindset with a multidisciplinary approach towards success
- Agreements on flexible scheduling
- Autonomy and responsability over your work
- Strong team culture and spirit
- Multiple opportunities with great career prospects
- We are commited with equality of opportunities regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, belief or any other personal, social or cultural background and existence.