Join the (R)evolution
We’re not a logistic company with technology working for the fashion market. We’re a Tech Fashion Startup shaping the Supply Chain of the future. Our four founders and a early-adopter brand started this path in 2015 and we rapidly grown into a global business of 50 labels from 3 different continents, delivering the dream beauty of fashion in over 500k pieces to 88 countries worldwide. To keep on growing we need the right people to engage with the apparel and to build and develop great software. Spoke is our tech product that brings full visibility, flexibility and control to the fashion universe like never before enabling hundreds of brands to globally scale their business.
What’s the job HUUBout?
Reach out to inspirational fashion stakeholders and help them achieve maximum performance. You are the facilitator and orchestrator building the bridge between operation and business, between technology and brand sensitivity. You are client-focused, deeply analytical and with a drive and mindset towards success.
What you’ll do
Reporting to the Accounts Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to manage and improve the brands strategy and solutions on the ecommerce business with focus on customer satisfaction and sales increase. This role has key responsibilities to ensure that the highest levels of customer service are delivered to both our consumers and brands at all times and via every communication channel. Also, you’ll advise brands with know-how and key insights that will improve their ecommerce sales and customer satisfaction by using the right tools, offering the right solutions and best practices on the market. You’ll work closely with the Account Managers to articulate with every brand the right approach. You will:
- Assist customers with order enquiries via email or chat, both in English and Portuguese;
- Provide product and service information to customers when necessary;
- Work with Product and Operations teams to resolve any order discrepancies;
- Identify needs and develop strategies to define and deliver the best customer service experience;
- Support brands on managing their ecommerce platforms by providing tools and solutions that optimize platforms management;
- Advise brands on improvements and optimizations to maximize sales and customer satisfaction;
- Analyze and share with the brands insights on sales and customer behavior based on data analysis that you’ll be responsible for;
- Provide weekly customer and sales report for brand’s and the Account Managers;
- Promote best practices and cutting-edge solutions for brands and customers.
Who you are?
- Experienced in customer service (minimum of 1 year), preferably in a fashion environment;
- With know-how on ecommerce strategy and optimization for user-experience, keywords and writing, sales policies, best practices etc.
- Proficient in the use of IT systems customer service specific such as ZenDesk and SalesForce;
- With experience on webshop’s backoffices such as Shopify, WooCommerce, PrestaShop etc. and marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay and their inherent tools;
- Skilled in data analysis for sales and performance using Office tools;
- Fluent in English;
- Highly skilled in written and verbal communication;
- Skilled in listening;
- Able to exceed customers’ expectations;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Confident and articulate;
- Hardworking and passionate.
Welcome to our World:
- Fast-growing global company
- Young, ambitious and innovative environment empowering personal and professional development
- Project-basis mindset with a multidisciplinary approach towards success
- Agreements on flexible scheduling
- Autonomy and responsability over your work
- Strong team culture and spirit
- Multiple opportunities with great career prospects
- We are commited with equality of opportunities regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, belief or any other personal, social or cultural background and existence.