Join the (R)evolution
We’re not a logistic company with technology working for the fashion market. We’re a Tech Fashion Startup shaping the Supply Chain of the future. Our four founders and a early-adopter brand started this path in 2015 and we rapidly grown into a global business of 50 labels from 3 different continents, delivering the dream beauty of fashion in over 500k pieces to 88 countries worldwide. To keep on growing we need the right people to engage with the apparel and to build and develop great software. Spoke is our tech product that brings full visibility, flexibility and control to the fashion universe like never before enabling hundreds of brands to globally scale their business.
What’s the job HUUBout?
Reach out to inspirational fashion stakeholders and help them achieve maximum performance. You are the facilitator and orchestrator building the bridge between operation and business, between technology and brand sensitivity. You are client-focused, deeply analytical and with a drive and mindset towards success.
What you’ll do
- Manage all the conversion funnel, from lead generation to deal closer of enterprise solutions.
- Selling to multiple personas at VP and C-levels
- Prospect, create and qualify new leads.
- Identify top accounts with key contacts to strategically set meetings.
- Generate leads, engage in conversations, conduct sales via phone, email and in person meetings
- Leverage cold calling and outbound emails to gain traction within accounts
- Business negotiation and closing;
- Optimization and evolution of the client conversion process;
- Schedule and maintain a healthy pipeline that supports our rapidly growing sales organisation
- Prospecting and creation of new partnerships with business evolution
Who you are?
- You’re passionate about fashion
- You’re business growth addicted
- The person that gets things done
- People person. High interpersonal skills
- A super fast learner that enjoys problem solving
- High capacity of interaction and team work
- Pro-activity and good communication skills
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing
- Possibility of traveling for commercial visits
- Experience with sales tools – CRM, Email Automation, Prospecting
- You’re highly analytical, with the ability to assimilate technical information
Nice to have:
- Four to five years work experience in similarly proven functions within the fashion industry
- Experience selling to multiple personas at VP and C-levels
- Experience with full life cycle sales including lead generation, lead qualification, outreach, through to deal closing
- Experience in either Technology, SaaS, eCommerce, or Marketing
Welcome to our World:
- Fast-growing global company
- Young, ambitious and innovative environment empowering personal and professional development
- Project-basis mindset with a multidisciplinary approach towards success
- Agreements on flexible scheduling
- Autonomy and responsability over your work
- Strong team culture and spirit
- Multiple opportunities with great career prospects
- We are commited with equality of opportunities regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, belief or any other personal, social or cultural background and existence.