Join the (R)evolution
We’re not a logistic company with technology working for the fashion market. We’re a Tech Fashion Startup shaping the Supply Chain of the future. Our four founders and a early-adopter brand started this path in 2015 and we rapidly grown into a global business of 50 labels from 3 different continents, delivering the dream beauty of fashion in over 500k pieces to 88 countries worldwide. To keep on growing we need the right people to engage with the apparel and to build and develop great software. Spoke is our tech product that brings full visibility, flexibility and control to the fashion universe like never before enabling hundreds of brands to globally scale their business.
What’s the job HUUBout?
Reach out to inspirational fashion stakeholders and help them achieve maximum performance. You are the facilitator and orchestrator building the bridge between operation and business, between technology and brand sensitivity. You are client-focused, deeply analytical and with a drive and mindset towards success.
What you’ll do
Being an Account Manager is an exciting opportunity to be at the front line of a fast-pace startup where you will be continuously challenged by our clients and their businesses. You will learn how the fashion world never stops! There are two major objectives in this role: to manage, optimize and grow the performance of the supply chain and business of your brands – knowing their collection, production, distribution and sales – and build strong relationships with them by empowering their management and decision-making with relevant insights an know-how. To support you, you will actively interact and share knowledge with your team members, business controllers and transport managers who will help you at any time. You will:
- Coordinate and overview the brand’s supply chain with all stakeholders involved;
- Engage and maintain all communication and visibility with the brand;
- Prioritize with the Operation and Product team by identifying the client’s needs;
- Support the brand with business know-how and decision-making insights;
- Onboard new brands and guarantee their operational setup and implementation.
Who you are?
- Degreed in Economics, Marketing or similar
- English fluent speaker with knowledge in other languages such as French or German
- Skilled in analytics and business management with use of Excel tools
- Thrived by challenges and problem solving
- Strong capacity to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Communication and engagement Guru
- Very organized and focused
- Proactive with strong ability for project management and continuous improvement
Welcome to our World:
- Fast-growing global company
- Young, ambitious and innovative environment empowering personal and professional development
- Project-basis mindset with a multidisciplinary approach towards success
- Agreements on flexible scheduling
- Autonomy and responsability over your work
- Strong team culture and spirit
- Multiple opportunities with great career prospects
- We are commited with equality of opportunities regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, belief or any other personal, social or cultural background and existence.